In order to get credit for attendance you must:
- Watch the videos entirely
- Submit Attendance codes
- There will be attendance codes appearing throughout the video that will be used to verify your attendance each section.
- When the attendance code appears on the screen you can click "save attendance code" to automatically save each code, or write them down on paper to keep track.
- When you complete a section submit each code in order under the "proof of completion tab" for that section. You must click submit on this tab even if you saved the code automatically.
- You can start, stop and pause as much as you need. The video will pick up where you left off.
- You can do this at any pace as long as each section is complete by the deadline for this course. You can find this date on the introduction tab.